COVID-19 Related Service Changes and Information
Important Notice - COVID-19 Service Changes
VAHS is making every effort to serve our community while following the provincial health authority recommendations. The changes below were last updated January 22, 2021
- The VAHS Dental Clinic is open by Appointment ONLY.
- Please call or email for a pre-screening process
For more Dental Clinic information please email: [email protected]
- The VAHS Medical Clinic is OPEN: Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm except Wednesdays 9am to 8:30pm (Closed for lunch 12:30pm - 1pm) and Saturdays 9am to 2:30pm.
- Clinic CLOSED Sundays.
- For questions please contact the clinic at:
- Tel: (604) 255-9766
- Email: [email protected]
- Indigenous Early Years (IEY) staff is working remotely while the Phil Bouvier Family Center is CLOSED. IEY staff, including the Family Violence Program, Infant Development Services, Supported Early Childhood Development Services, Building Blocks, and the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder Program, will be available by phone and email as usual. Families can expect to hear from their outreach contacts to be connected with community, information and services. For more general information please email team leaders:
- Please direct general questions to [email protected]
- The Tu’wusht Healing Garden Program activities are POSTPONED until further notice.
- we are pleased to announce our new Elders and Knowledge Keepers programming with the new name Our Circle is Strong
For general questions related to the Elders Program/Our Circle is Strong, please email the Program Coordinator at: Email: [email protected]
VAHS thanks the community for its support and understanding as we get through this time. Take care and be well.