Why join our circle?
We are a culturally grounded, Indigenous-led organization that believes that to best care for our communities, we need to care for each other.
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Extended health, dental, vision, and life/disability benefits for regular employees working 20+ hours per week
- Paid vacation and sick days, plus 5 paid cultural days per year, for all regular employees
- The majority of positions are unionized (BCGEU)
- 1 extra paid day off per month for full time union members
- Pension plans for union members
- Frequent staff events, including cultural workshops and ceremonies
- Organizational culture that supports personal wellness and professional development
Indigenous Early Years
Childminder – Casual
Primary Care Clinic
Nurse Practitioner – Full Time (via Vancouver Coastal Health)